Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.
Laghouat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ideal Man and Woman

5 posters

Go down

The Ideal Man and Woman Empty The Ideal Man and Woman

Post by inigma Wed Jan 19 2011, 19:13

Each one of us has certain carateristics about his or her future wife or husband, the perfect image is sometimes too strict and the charming prince or Cendrella do not really exist , so I want to ask every one among you : what is your perfect image about your future parter? But please , don't exagerate.

inigma

Back to top Go down

The Ideal Man and Woman Empty Re: The Ideal Man and Woman

Post by pass*word Wed Jan 19 2011, 20:19

i liked" DON'T EXAGERATE" lol
it's too simple, just focus on how u get what satisfy u for a long term nd not what may please u temporary !
so my image for the SO CALLED partner is this question: how can u look at me differently ? nd not like others do Cool
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by louli Tue Feb 22 2011, 02:25

Seriousely, I've no answer!
louli
louli

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahmoud Wed Feb 23 2011, 13:29

There is a perfect half for everyone out there, some times it takes years and years to find them, but when you do, you know in your heart that is the one meant for you. Finally I found my match, and the wedding will be soon insha Allah
Mahmoud
Mahmoud

Back to top Go down

The Ideal Man and Woman Empty My ideal woman :)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23 2011, 15:43

First off, let me congratulate you, Kurtz. You're about to take the biggest step in life, and towards manhood Smile which is marriage.

May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humour, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!

Now, let me say that this is a good topic, because there are people who haven't even thought of their Significant other (like Louli here lol), or as I prefer "The one", which by the way sounds a bit spooky Razz ! Because some people are terrified of spending their whole life with just one person ! Anyway, that's not what we're discussing here, so, let's stick with the matter at hand ! Razz

To answer your question honestly, Inigma, I'd have to type in the same exact characters that I have been playing in my head about my future partner "wifey" Razz !
I'd want a beautiful girl, a good looker (not necessarily gorgeous or even sexy, because it's not always about appearances), I want her to be smart, college educated, caring, loving, generous, self-confident, vibrant, witty, understanding and she must have a good sense of humour! I want a woman I can trust. I want a woman who is proud of herself, respects herself and others. I want her to be aware of who she is. I don't want her to neither seeks definition from the person she is with, nor does she expect them to read her mind. I want her to be quite capable of articulating her needs. I also want her to be hopeful and strong enough to make all her dreams come true. I want her to know all about love, and love herself more than anything in the world, therefore she can give it away.

Well, I think that's my ideal woman, and I have found her Very Happy! But, I still don't know if it's time to make her Mrs. X !

Last edited by Ismailos2 on Mon Dec 19 2011, 23:51; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by inigma Wed Feb 23 2011, 22:50

thanks mr cheeky_monky for your comment that's what I wanted to read and I want to congratulate your future mrs cheeky_monky because she's so lucky to have a partner as spiritually beautiful as you

inigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24 2011, 06:06

Oh, thank you so much, that is so nice of you, man. And if you don't mind me asking; have you found Mrs Inigma yet? Good luck, anyway Smile
Please, keep posting interesting topics like this one:) Your efforts are appreciated, mate. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by flouna Thu Feb 24 2011, 15:04

Congratulations Kurtz and Cheeky_monkey!!!
Really intresting!! Honestly, this forum is surprising me!!
Let see, my future partner!!!
He believes in himself, believes in me!
He looks at me from a very diffrent angle!
He Sees my inner real image, that others cannot see!
He is funny!
He is stricket, well educated, ambitious, pasionate, and compasionate!
He is just the person who can change me!
Ps: Not found yet!! lol

flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24 2011, 15:18

Wow, that's quite a prince charming you got there in your head lol but you seem like a fair princess, and you can find him easily Smile I hope soon, unless you're young, then we'd have to procrastinate the search process Razz !!
And thanks for your nice congratulations Smile
P.S: I, myself, find this an interesting forum ! But it needs more members and more participations ! Maybe it'll expand with time !

Last edited by Ismailos2 on Mon Dec 19 2011, 23:54; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by flouna Thu Feb 24 2011, 16:00

Yeah, he is my prince!!lol
They all start like that, you'll see how it will expand, coz there's many nice corners in here!! Good job Cheeky_monkey Wink
flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Thu Feb 24 2011, 21:20

flouna, why won't u be the person that make her prince change and not the contrary ?
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by flouna Thu Feb 24 2011, 21:30

Why not exchange change? lool
Both change each other, in a positive way!! That would be better, no motpasse?
flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Thu Feb 24 2011, 21:33

now, you got me Smile
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by inigma Sat Mar 05 2011, 21:54

hi cheeky_monky thanks for your funny replies but i'm not a man i'm a woman Mad Mad Sad and i've not yet found my charming prince

inigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06 2011, 06:20

Aww, I'm so sorry dear Inigma ! I naturally assumed you were a man, how silly of me!
You will find him, I'm sure ! You seem smart, nice, with a sense of humor ! Men love those qualities (Just don't be smarter than them lol) jokes Wink .

Last edited by Ismailos2 on Mon Dec 19 2011, 23:55; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by inigma Sun Mar 06 2011, 21:39

i began to like you cheeky_monky I think that we could be good freinds

inigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07 2011, 06:19

haha, thank you! It seems like I started to like you, too Smile I'd love to be your friend, Inigma Wink Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by inigma Mon Mar 07 2011, 18:10

welcome to my freindship cheeky_monky

inigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum