Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.
Laghouat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Politics' lovers!!!

2 posters

Go down

Politics' lovers!!! Empty Politics' lovers!!!

Post by flouna Thu Feb 24 2011, 13:18

Some political questions please: what do you think of what's happenning in Libya and some other Arabian countries? Why's Algeria silent conserning Libya? Can't Algeria,at least, have an attitude? And....Will Libiens be able to make the change, and free Libya?!
"May Allah protect you Libya; help, free and reward your heroes".
Thank you!
flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

Politics' lovers!!! Empty Re: Politics' lovers!!!

Post by pass*word Thu Feb 24 2011, 20:48

u know, indiffrence is the best policy that each country should take in measures! in fact w r not fighting together as a one muslem team, so how come if we get involved in libya's matters!
at least that's my point of view !
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by flouna Thu Feb 24 2011, 20:56

Thank you "password" for passing!!
I understand your opinion, and it's almost the same with me!!
I feel like Algeria is following "isolationism"!! If you checked the news of 13.00 and 20.00, none tackeled what's going on in Libya!!!! Like nothing happened at all!!! No attitude, no even a word about it!!!! I don't get it at all!!
Besides, some started to oppose us of standing with The corrupted Libien system!!! Can this be real?!!!!!
What's happening to our brothers there is really a shame!!! really!!!!!All the Libien people are 5 millions, are they going to be vanished and that's it?!!
flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Thu Feb 24 2011, 21:14

maybe u find this as an egoist thinking, but i dnt even break my head with the local news nor the abroad one !
can u imagine that i have not read a newspaper since 2 years ago !!
plus, i dnt watch news on TV, so i just hear my friends talking abt the updated info! and i m not interested at all!
but i ll tell u something, this dead silence is not just like this, there is a main aim in doing so and i think that our president is neglecting the outside cuz he's afraid too of having the same chaos in his country ( and thank GOD, we have other interesting things to do more than this whatever riots !)
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by flouna Thu Feb 24 2011, 21:24

hehe!!!
And you're analysing like you lived the events!!! lol
I agree with you when saying :(our president is neglecting the outside cuz he's afraid too of having the same chaos in his country) This is sure!!!
flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Thu Feb 24 2011, 21:27

i told u i am a special password that may enter in very confidential issues!
u know what i like in ur profile ? ur number of age" 21" it's my favorit number Smile
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by flouna Fri Feb 25 2011, 00:16

Fine!!!! No need to remind me that I'm 21!!!! loool
You must have a story with this number!! hehehe
flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Fri Feb 25 2011, 12:44

yeah i have a great story, besides whenever i find this number, something great happens to me Smile especially in each month Wink
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down