Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.
Laghouat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LMD system discussion

3 posters

Go down

LMD system discussion Empty LMD system discussion

Post by flouna Tue Mar 01 2011, 21:05

Hello, I hope you're all doing great..
First, Im sorry for posting this subject here, but I didn't know where to put it exactly!! So, you can remove it if you want!! lol!
I wanted to share with you what I know about the LMD system, especially that it's new there in Laghuate's university,and that Im an LMD student!
The LMD system is a semestrial system, which means that you've two semesters and you've to get 10 out of 20 in each semester.
It's characterized by the projects (expositries), almost in each module. This means you have to present a specific topic in each module and you'll have a mark on it. This mark will be taken into consideration with your presence and participation in class.
There is a number of unites, each unit has a number of modules. You need the average 10 in each unite, even you have 0 in a module and 20 in another one, it doesn't matter since you're average is 10, and this is a great thing. We have no eliminatory marks!!
We have "catch up" exams, after a week from the exams. In that week, we'll do consultations and have our marks!
This is in general the LMD system, I hope you got an idea! And I really wanna know your opinions about it...
Thank you Smile

flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

LMD system discussion Empty Re: LMD system discussion

Post by pass*word Tue Mar 01 2011, 21:25

thank you for sharing with us these fruitful infos!
concerning what i have in mind abt this system is that i like it more than the classical one because it gives an appreciation for the students nd encourages everyone to work hard.
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by flouna Tue Mar 01 2011, 21:38

Exactly, you got it motpasse!!!
It's a learner_centred approach, which means it focuses on the learner.It gives him the chance to search, prepare and present the lessons himself. It's really a great system, but in need of more organization here in Algeria.
flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

Post by flouna Wed Mar 02 2011, 12:33

Dear mates, LMD students at Laghouat university: I hope I can help you by posting the modules, with the unites...
Let's start with 1st year LMD:
unit 01:
Research Methodology
unit 02:
Language for special purposes (ESP)
unit 03:
Writing+Speaking+!listening+Reading
unit 04:
Morphosyntax+litarature+linguistics+civilization+phonetics
unit 05:
T.I.C.E+French language
2ND year LMD:
unit 01:
Speaking+ Writing+ Listening+ Lexico_Semantics
unit02:
Linguistics+Morphosyntax+Phonetics+ Lit (Amer-Brit)+ Civ(Amer/Brit)+Themes/Version (translation)
unit 03:
- Methodology of Research
unit 04:
Tice Media (mass media)+Italian lge.
3RD LMD:
unit 01:
Research methodology+the mini proposal of the dessertation
unit02:
Am Lit+Eng lit+Af lit+Am civ+Brit civ
unit03:
Communication+theatre
unit 04:
Psycho pedagogy+didactics+linguistics
Besides the "teaching training", you do it at high or middel school. in the second semester the "maxi proposal" or the complete dessertation will be counted with Reasearch methodology.
May be there will be some diffrences, according to the department.
I want to ask admin to add research methodology to the modules forum, it's really an important module.

flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Wed Mar 02 2011, 20:56

tell me flouna, what is the most interesting module in 2nd and 3rd year for you? and why ?
plz i didn't get the idea abt the dessertation, u mean that u should do both of dessertation and training or what ?
i appreciate ur answer in advance Smile
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by flouna Wed Mar 02 2011, 22:34

Hi motpasse Smile
2nd year: Lexico_semantics!!Just amazing, it helps you to write better.
3rd year: the intresting and the most important; Research methodology: We need it to be academic in our researches.
WE have to do both of training and the thesis. And both are marked and counted with the average.
You're welcome dear "motpasse" Smile (your pseudo is just wonderful!!!)
flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Sun Mar 06 2011, 20:48

hehehe i am flattred now flouna lol
thank you for answering me Smile
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by flouna Sun Mar 06 2011, 23:51

Motpass!!! afro
wlkm!! Even I wanted the other members to share their opinions about both systems, and which one they prefere!!! Rolling Eyes Very Happy
flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

Post by offline Thu Mar 10 2011, 20:17

thank you very much for the piece of information about this new system

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down