Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.
Laghouat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I DARE YOU TO SOLVE THIS RIDDLE !! Better Way To Die

4 posters

Go down

I DARE YOU TO SOLVE THIS RIDDLE !! Better Way To Die Empty I DARE YOU TO SOLVE THIS RIDDLE !! Better Way To Die

Post by The Catalyst Sun Mar 20 2011, 23:48

In olden days you are a clever theif charged with treason against the king and sentenced to death. But the king decided to be a little lenient and lets you choose your own way to die. What way should you choose? Remember, you're clever.
The Catalyst
The Catalyst

Back to top Go down

I DARE YOU TO SOLVE THIS RIDDLE !! Better Way To Die Empty Re: I DARE YOU TO SOLVE THIS RIDDLE !! Better Way To Die

Post by pass*word Mon Mar 21 2011, 16:16

look cata, it's true i was defeated last time, i admit this, but even if i ll have the same deception here , i accept it lol
at least i am trying, right ?

i think the riddle has already a solution cuz the thief was sentenced to death by the king, so he is not alive to choose .

PS: if it's wrong, dnt say secretly that WHAT A STUPID MEMBER WE HAVE HERE ! lol
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

I DARE YOU TO SOLVE THIS RIDDLE !! Better Way To Die Empty Re: I DARE YOU TO SOLVE THIS RIDDLE !! Better Way To Die

Post by The Catalyst Tue Mar 22 2011, 21:11

All right so you want me to say it to you in public, you got it WHAT A STUPID MEMBER WE HAVE HERE lol, just kidding. Concerning the riddle, you are wrong, keep thinking, you said that the riddle has already a solution, I agree, but not the sense that you mean, it's too simple, that when you get the answer, you are going to think that you really are stupid lol, kidding !!
The Catalyst
The Catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Tue Mar 22 2011, 21:27

u know ? repeating the word STUPID twice means that u mean it and u hide it using( kidding) lol
no matter what u say, i dnt care but i do care when u say that u hate me back looooooooool cuz at first i DO lol!
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Tue Mar 22 2011, 21:33

maybe i ll choose not to die, or i ll suggest to kill the king instead of ME lol! plz this time tell me sth new, cuz ur famous expression that i am WRONG mostly gonna exhaust me Sad
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catalyst Tue Mar 22 2011, 21:55

You see pass, I'm not going to say that you are wrong, only because I don't want to break it to you lol, in fact you are mistaken, please notice that I didn't use the word WRONG, but you are too close, I'll give you that pass, choosing not to die is not an option, it's choosing your way of dying, that's the real deal !!
The Catalyst
The Catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Tue Mar 22 2011, 22:05

eyyeuuuuuuu ! i am wrong !! lol
it's ok, i am just having a lot of fun with these riddles, but be sure that u r the one who adds the sweety spices on it ( nd plz dnt be flattered otherwise i won't be WRONG to laugh at me hhhh )
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catalyst Wed Mar 23 2011, 01:15

Hehehe!!!, it's funny what you've just said pass, because I don't think that I'm the one who adds spices on it, because simply, I cannot cook lol, I guess you are adding these spices pass, and I can't imagine it without you answering these riddles, or if it's proper to say NOT answering them lol, let's stick to the riddle. Just think a bit pass, it's there, very simple, and I'm not going to say it's obvious, because simply it's not, that's the advantage of being clever, you have always to think of a way out,most people don't have that, they soon get frustrated and give up. Scratch your map, with the given data, and make your way out of it, probably, you're going to think of a very simple way out which is google, I would think of that, every one carrying a brain in his skull would think of that, but that's not clever, it's called cheating, I gave you the data, and you have to find a solution, that simple !!
The Catalyst
The Catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Wed Mar 23 2011, 12:28

i ll choose the lenient way !!lol
and by the way, thank for telling me these wors cuz u r awsome!! i mean ur words r lol
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by flouna Wed Mar 23 2011, 13:37

Stupid people ya!!Why didn't you call the genious Flouna to solve this riddel huh?!! kidding looOool
Well, Im sentenced to death and I can choose my own way to die!! emm,I will tell my king: "Let me die naturally!!!When my term comes, Here is my choice"!! lol
Cata, say Im Right, comme on!! plzzzzz
flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catalyst Wed Mar 23 2011, 16:09

Pass*word is WRONG as usual lol, and BRAVO Flouna, you found it, you are a clever theif, I'll give you that, the answer was very simple, since you had the chance to choose your own way to die, then why making a lot of turns, and the proper answer is really close. It is to choose to die old, or when your turn comes like flouna said. Well done Flouna, Well done !!

I DARE YOU TO SOLVE THIS RIDDLE !! Better Way To Die Clappi10
The Catalyst
The Catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Wed Mar 23 2011, 18:38

i hate u cata Sad i mean it
flouna i still love u dnt worry lol and congrats !
hey cata, next time when i won bring me a colourful picture not noir et blanc! old-fashioned! hhhhhhhhhhh
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by flouna Wed Mar 23 2011, 19:16

Yeaaaah!!
motpasse....hard luck!! next time nshAllah!! Happy u still love me Smile
Cata, I don't like that pic too!!!! Come on, google images is full of nice pics u didn't find any but this one?!!
flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Wed Mar 23 2011, 19:23

flouna i think this ppl were clapping for om khaltoum when she was singing lol !!
and by the way, dnt expect sth new from cata, cuz he is old-fashioned, but if he brings sth new, be sure that it was me who made him learn some etiquettes !!lol
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by flouna Wed Mar 23 2011, 19:36

Om kalthoum?? ya3!!! I insist to put a new pic then!!!!
Cata the old-fashioned huh?!! I see!! Cool
flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki_abl Sat Dec 10 2011, 14:23

u really think that it is clever to choose to die naturally? u r going to spend ur whole life in jail IN A BOX i would rather die early and rest in peace then to suffer all what is left f my life and die anyway

Zaki_abl

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catalyst Sun Dec 11 2011, 16:27

Aye. Thing is, Zaki, the thief is not going to jail. He's chosen to die naturally, meaning with no cause to death from the king. He'll live his life like people do, and die whenever his time comes.

Baffles me why you chosen dying over going to jail. I don't know about you, but if I had the choice, I don't expect you to understand why I'd rather go to jail. Since you prefer dying over jail. It's your life on the table nonetheless. Lol. Thanks for bringing that into affection. Smile
The Catalyst
The Catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum