Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.

Chit Chat !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chit Chat !!

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 25 2011, 20:20

http://tinychat.com/theenglishclublaghouat

Admin
Admin

http://theenglishclub-lag.forumalgerie.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Chit Chat !!

Post by The Catalyst on Wed May 04 2011, 23:46

Hi everyone,

well, the idea is not very recent, it is to gather people, at the same time to talk, and discuss related issues, we tried to display it, so you don't have to click on the link, but apparently, it only worked out with us, and it won't redirect you to the chat box, because simply you are not logged in, it's a technical problem, we will settle it later.

As for now, we handed you the link, all what you have to do is to click on the link above, and it will show up, choose a nickname, anyone, and hit "GO", you will be there, you don't want to miss that !!

The Catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWolf on Thu Jun 16 2011, 21:22

I know this website "tinychat" and I have a big story with the word "TINY" lool Do you think that this website is safe( I'll tell you why later Mr,Admin or Catalyst)? We're hardly meet in chatbox here, how will you gather people there?!!!

TheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:50

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum