Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.
Laghouat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of my favorite quotes ...... :)

2 posters

Go down

Some of my favorite quotes  ...... :)  Empty Some of my favorite quotes ...... :)

Post by marie_pokora Wed Jul 06 2011, 21:43

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Charles Dickens

Charity begins at home, and justice begins next door.
Charles Dickens

Every man is surrounded by a neighborhood of voluntary spies.
Jane Austen

"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
— J.K. Rowling

I’m just going to do what I want now, and let the chips fall where they may.

Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 5, p.88

Rayburn: A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasey's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece. - Man on fire
marie_pokora
marie_pokora

Back to top Go down

Some of my favorite quotes  ...... :)  Empty Re: Some of my favorite quotes ...... :)

Post by TheWolf Thu Jul 28 2011, 22:48

And here is mine Wink "Trust the one who can see these 3 things in you: Sorrow behind your
smile, Love behind your anger, and Meaning behind your silence." This
one is from me Some of my favorite quotes  ...... :)  4... and feel your ilness thought big distance ...I miss you like hell always!
TheWolf
TheWolf

Back to top Go down