Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.
Laghouat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My gameplays.. My montages.

Go down

My gameplays.. My montages. Empty My gameplays.. My montages.

Post by The Catalyst Thu Jan 26 2012, 00:54

Greetings!

My gameplays, my montages. First things first, Batman Arkham Asylum is one of my favorite comics, you'll understand why I love the game too.

The video is five months old. Missed the chance to post it.

My FPS ratio is around 56. Still the game lags the bunk while frapsing. I'll tell you what that means, DON'T buy Ati HD 4000 series.

Last edited by The Catalyst on Thu Jan 26 2012, 01:39; edited 1 time in total
The Catalyst
The Catalyst

Back to top Go down

My gameplays.. My montages. Empty Re: My gameplays.. My montages.

Post by The Catalyst Thu Jan 26 2012, 01:02

Pop 4. Short for, Prince Of Persia, long for Pop. Lol xD.

The Catalyst
The Catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catalyst Thu Jan 26 2012, 01:08

F.E.A.R 3

The Catalyst
The Catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catalyst Thu Jan 26 2012, 01:13

Infamous 2

That's pretty much it for the now (:
The Catalyst
The Catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum