Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.
Laghouat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it's dead easy !

3 posters

Go down

it's dead easy ! Empty it's dead easy !

Post by pass*word Fri Mar 25 2011, 20:22

I'm a perfect language,
I'm an adult's disgrace,
I'm a sign on love,
I control your face.

What am I?
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

it's dead easy ! Empty Re: it's dead easy !

Post by flouna Fri Mar 25 2011, 21:23

This is easy?!!!!! U must be kidding, or Im really stupid!! This is an enigma motpasse!!!! But I'll give it a shot (dont laugh at me, ok?!)
I am: the eyes!! right? Question Rolling Eyes
flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Fri Mar 25 2011, 22:04

u r close, huni; just try ok Smile
i love u lol
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by flouna Fri Mar 25 2011, 22:45

emmm, smile?!! say Im right!!
it's a language, sign of love, controles my face too!! say Im right come on!! you're gonna destroy my legend of "Flouna the genious"!! lool
lol!
flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Fri Mar 25 2011, 22:56

ok i can accept it, u r semi-wrong lol cuz it's the contrary of smiling: it's crying ok
but u were close , i mean u almost got it Smile
still genious Smile
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by flouna Fri Mar 25 2011, 23:31

crying?!! why didnt I think of it?! ok, thx motpasse for being easy on me!! Im not genious anymore Sad Sad
flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Sat Mar 26 2011, 11:51

hey flouna, u stay always genious for me , and who says the opposite is gonna talk with me ( man to man ) i mean girl to man lol !!
GOD, i hope it won't be cata lol
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by flouna Sat Mar 26 2011, 17:12

Dare cata say Im not genius?!! He dare not!!! (hope so!!) lol!
flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catalyst Sun Mar 27 2011, 10:35

OoOoOo Pass, you are pushing all your chains for it, and the only way to win, is not to play in the first place lol, SURE when it comes to strength you have to leap at the chance to mention Cata, because he’s the only one who seems so around lol hope I’m wrong !!, but the fact remains women could stand the pain, unlike men, I guess that’s the reason why they get pregnant and we don’t lol, so we better correct our info, and say that women CAN invade us because they are strong lol, the only reason that makes men acting harsh is because they want to cover the nature underlying their appearance, but in fact they are weak, Sorry mankind, it’s just the way I receive things lol.

Flouna, I guess I have some unfortunate news, you are NOT genius just kidding lol, you are genius, I mean that doesn’t make of you any less than a normal person who’s got a brain, and definitely is using it, aren’t you Flouna ? My definition to genius is that you have a brain, and you are using it properly that makes your life better, I guess that’s way better than what Einstein worked for lol…. I hope I’m right!!

The Catalyst
The Catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Sun Mar 27 2011, 19:41

cata u r WRONG cuz men are STRONG and if they r not strong, women will not need them anymore Sad
hehehe cata is wrong§ WHAT A day § YOUPPPPPPPPPPPPPI
JUST KIDDING! i like ur reflection
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catalyst Mon Mar 28 2011, 08:53

Enjoy it Pass!! It is the last lol, and in the case you want me to tell you that you (women) are not strong, deal, I can go with it, YOU REALLY ARE WEAK, I just wanted to take some pressure off, but you didn't let me, now do you see how can that has a bad impact on your psyche, it's not good, not good at all lol. It all backfires on ya pass, it won't work with me, and it's not the time to get started lol.
The Catalyst
The Catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Tue Mar 29 2011, 11:31

ask me if i care cata !!lol
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catalyst Tue Mar 29 2011, 11:57

Do you care Pass ? hehehe !! ¤lol¤
The Catalyst
The Catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Tue Mar 29 2011, 18:57

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sad dnt act as a silly person ! i mean like that person who always says i am silly!! lol
remeber ?
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum