Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.
Laghouat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Quote of the Day

3 posters

Go down

The Quote of the Day Empty The Quote of the Day

Post by Chinda Thu Jan 27 2011, 19:27

I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Helen Keller
Chinda
Chinda

Back to top Go down

The Quote of the Day Empty Re: The Quote of the Day

Post by harrachi Thu Jan 27 2011, 19:34

good
harrachi
harrachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinda Fri Jan 28 2011, 12:25

Life is a building. It rises slowly, day by day, through the years. Every new lesson we learn lays a block on the edifice which is rising silently within us. Every experience, every touch of another life on ours, every influence that impresses us, every book we read, every conversation we have, every act of our commonest days adds to the invisible building.

J. R. Miller
Chinda
Chinda

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahmoud Fri Jan 28 2011, 20:57

"Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go,
be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and
one chance to do all the things you want to do.
"
Mahmoud
Mahmoud

Back to top Go down

Post by harrachi Sat Jan 29 2011, 10:32

really my friend Everyone upon the earth will perish,And there will remain the Face of your Lord, Owner of Majesty and Honor.
harrachi
harrachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinda Sun Jan 30 2011, 19:32

I do adore this small passage which is taken from "King Arthur and other stories" by Oscar Wilde :

"I expect to pass through this world but once, any good thing therefore that i can do, or any kindness that i can show to any follow-creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for i shall not pass this way again."
Chinda
Chinda

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinda Sun Mar 25 2012, 13:43

"The eye of a human being is a microscope, which makes the world seem bigger than it really is."

Khalil Gibran
Chinda
Chinda

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahmoud Tue Jun 05 2012, 20:21

“To write a good love letter, you ought to begin without knowing what you mean to say, and to finish without knowing what you have written". Jean-Jacques
Mahmoud
Mahmoud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum