Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.
Laghouat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my big problem needs your comments

2 posters

Go down

my big problem needs your comments  Empty my big problem needs your comments

Post by pass*word Mon Feb 07 2011, 19:16

i would rather be a mean, rude, stupid (with its literary meaning) person, but never an hypocrite one!
you just think that others need help from you, but in fact you are the one who needs help, because you are clear with your reflections, you don't think how effective your words are because simply you are spontaneous and you have nothing to worry about, you have only one chance, one life and the most important one mistake to do that should not be done for a second time, whereas others are just secondray players in your life which worth real friends( as harrachi always says) and which is ruined with your friend's hyporicy!
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

my big problem needs your comments  Empty Re: my big problem needs your comments

Post by Chinda Mon Feb 07 2011, 20:06

Just stay as the way you are. Since you believe in yourself and you see yourself walking in the right path, needless to care about others' lame speech or about some ill-mannered persons. Life is a mere and a sole chance which is not everlasting, so live it as it deserves to be lived; live it on the fullest and profit from each second in it, each breath, each sunshine, each drop of rain, each waft of breeze.
Put what Oscar Wilde said in your mind and in front of your eyes:
"I expect to pass through this world but once, any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any follow-creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again."
Chinda
Chinda

Back to top Go down

my big problem needs your comments  Empty Re: my big problem needs your comments

Post by pass*word Mon Feb 07 2011, 20:13

thanks for your comment sweet chinda, but the problem is that hypocrit people sound to be the closest friends " as i thought "
that on one hand you can't avoid them surprisingy nor act indifferently in order not to be hypocrit in return! Sad
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum