Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.
Laghouat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If your life is a story, what would you choose as a title

4 posters

Go down

If your life is a story, what would you choose as a title Empty If your life is a story, what would you choose as a title

Post by harrachi Tue Feb 08 2011, 20:01

Imagine that your whole life that u lived in the past and now too..all your dreams..wishes...stories..and the future that u r looking and working for..all of that is a story...
WHAT WILL YOU NAME IT,OR WHT IS THE TITLE THAT U GONNA CHOOSE?
for me i'm gonna say:
go ahead
be optimist
the long way
Smile
harrachi
harrachi

Back to top Go down

If your life is a story, what would you choose as a title Empty Re: If your life is a story, what would you choose as a title

Post by pass*word Tue Feb 08 2011, 20:04

i like this way of thinking !
for me i would choose this title: whatever it takes
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

If your life is a story, what would you choose as a title Empty Re: If your life is a story, what would you choose as a title

Post by The Catalyst Tue Feb 08 2011, 21:49

That's a good idea and a very creative one, I wonder if it's urs, anyway, each and everyone of us may have these wrong turns, that he may take in his life, I guess I did, so I'm going to call my story "The wrong turn", but I'm always confused between a story and a biography, though I shall give it a shot, if it is a story then I'm the hero that comes in the end of the day and save the situation, which I'd like to mention the conclusion will be increasingly clear. If it is a biography then I'm the same regular boring guy, who made some mistakes, and he is learning from them, and certainly do not know the future and that's the meaning of life, a surprise, I think I figured it out after all lol. Bottom line is my story will be titled "The wrong turn"...and pass*word don't steal that lol
The Catalyst
The Catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Wed Feb 09 2011, 20:14

hhh u just knew it !! lol
i liked ur title cuz almost we have the same cases!
anyway, i m happy for u cuz at least u r the one who learns from his mistakes( but there is just one mistake that u dnt wanna avoid it which is "coming late all the time looooooooool"
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by harrachi Thu Feb 10 2011, 09:45

But somtimes the later one is more active because of posting new topics for one purpose which is "our forum becomes one of the most well-known forum in Algeria,and in the world why not." lol!
harrachi
harrachi

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Thu Feb 17 2011, 21:22

u know at first i read the catalyst's post but i had no real comment on it but after i reading it again i remembered a citation that says " a biography is a life that the writer thinks he had lived!" it's not typically the same citation but i got just the idea !
anyway, cata you think that u r the same boring guy in ur biography, but maybe u r making a difference somewhere ( i mean in this forum) cuz i dnt imagine this forum without ur posts at least u know what the meaning of ur name, right ? )
and plz dnt be flattred cuz it's not the point just kidding lol!
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catalyst Fri Feb 18 2011, 19:26

If it's not flattering, I don't know what to call it pass lool..but I got a question for u pass, do u really mean that I make a difference here?, because simply I don't think alike, speaking of numbers, u have to look to the number of ur posts, and u gotta compare it with mine, does it make any difference, I think it doesn't loool, I'm not gonna say that I'm an effective member in this forum, cuz I'm not, but u are, and believe me when I say, u are the one that makes a difference, not me.

ohhh and just for the record, that's not flattering pass hhhhhhh just kidding
lol!
The Catalyst
The Catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by flouna Thu Feb 24 2011, 14:46

What I'm missing here?!! lool
My life? what would I call it?!! emmm, super intresting!!!
"Fullfilment of a duty"...........This is it for me!!coz I feel Im living, coz I've to!!only!!!
Catalyst, may be you're making diffrence, in another place not only here! Keep it up..... Wink
flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Thu Feb 24 2011, 20:52

hehehe catalyst u have admires outside the forum lol
just kidding flouna lol!
anyway, i dnt think that the diffrence that i am making is counted here, cuz i think that i am doing it in classes more than here looooooooooool ( u know what i mean, using this word"" tellement" that kurtz learnt it by heart hhh)
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by flouna Thu Feb 24 2011, 21:12

"mot de passe" scratch Rolling Eyes
You may do a diffrence out of this forum too!!! I can do it too!! everybody can do it!!! lol
flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Thu Feb 24 2011, 21:17

flouna, take it easy, we r just kidding Wink
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by flouna Thu Feb 24 2011, 21:55

hehehehehehe!! I'm taking it easy!! lool
flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down