Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.
Laghouat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could change one thing about yourself !!

+3
TheWolf
flouna
The Catalyst
7 posters

Go down

If you could change one thing about yourself !! Empty If you could change one thing about yourself !!

Post by The Catalyst Thu Mar 03 2011, 11:07

Lets say, a Gini came up to you now and told you "If I could change one thing about you now, what would that be?"
It could be a part of you or a personality trait you don't like...
The Catalyst
The Catalyst

Back to top Go down

If you could change one thing about yourself !! Empty Re: If you could change one thing about yourself !!

Post by flouna Thu Mar 03 2011, 12:34

I'm too sensitive, and I hate this in my personality!!
Catalyst what's this? only one thing? there's a lot of things I wanna change!!!!
And you didn't answer your question anyway!!
flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

If you could change one thing about yourself !! Empty Re: If you could change one thing about yourself !!

Post by TheWolf Thu Mar 03 2011, 12:54

Nice question Cata, but I'm fine in my clothes lol
TheWolf
TheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by inigma Sat Mar 05 2011, 22:16

i want to stop seaching about the drawbacks of men who are interssted on me and to believe in the proverb wich says"none is perfect" Rolling Eyes

inigma

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Sun Mar 06 2011, 21:00

i don't wanna ba spontaneous anymore !
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12 2011, 18:31

If a genie comes to me, or as you said "gini" lmao ! and offered me the opportunity to change one thing about myself, as tempting as that is, I would gladly and confidently say: NO, thanks !!
I'm quite satisfied with who I've become, and I'm proud with what I've accomplished so far! I love myself, my life and everything/everyone around me!
I'm in no way perfect ! My life is a mess, chaotic, and everything around me is complicated (so is the case with everyone else, I guess!!), but instead of asking for "change", I'd rather ask for: Stability, happiness, serenity, peace of mine, love, wisdom Smile !

Thanks, bloke, for the interesting topic ! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12 2011, 18:46

pass*word wrote:i don't wanna ba spontaneous anymore !

I don't think "spontaneity" is a bad thing, is it Sad Sad !!!!!!!?? It's a charm, one of the greatest traits a person could have !! You better think again, and be careful what you wish for lol. You're basically asking to be dull and boring, and whatnot lol

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Sat Mar 12 2011, 19:38

i don't mind if i am spontaneous, but i do mind other's interpretation abt it Sad
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by the bright queen Sat Mar 19 2011, 12:37

Mmmm nice question mate! something I want to change about myself?? emmm let me see! "my length"?? lol joking..Alhamdouleh I'm great like this; I'm satisfied with what I was offered and given by God Wink Rolling Eyes
the bright queen
the bright queen

Back to top Go down

Post by marie_pokora Sat Nov 19 2011, 18:47

i am completely concious of my non-perfectness ( yes i invented it ) i think god made me the way i am for a reason and it built my personnality which is by the way not that bad :p but if i were to ask a genie for something to change in me it would be my way of worshiping allah, i want to be more conscientious Smile
marie_pokora
marie_pokora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down