Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.
Laghouat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cannibalism

4 posters

Go down

cannibalism Empty cannibalism

Post by pass*word Fri Jan 07 2011, 19:48

maybe i am crazy somehow but i am very interested in cannibalism. all what i need to know is :are cannibals human beings? if yes, haven't they thought that one day they could be eaten by other human beings ? Question Exclamation
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

cannibalism Empty Re: cannibalism

Post by inigma Wed Jan 19 2011, 19:04

the cannibals are primitive tribes in Amazone forest they live like animals and the stongest eats the weakest , don't search about them there are many other important fields .

inigma

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Wed Jan 19 2011, 20:12

it exists till now,they recently discovered a chineese who is cannibal( just imagine it) hope u won't the next victim for him lol
just kiding lol!
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by louli Tue Feb 22 2011, 02:20

Cannibalism was the most adorable project i've ever presented!

Here are some hints from what i still remember: It's from Cannibalis a spanish name for the carib people (people lived in Asia long time ago), they eat the flesh of human beings passiontely. First, it was kind of being proud to be eating the flesh of your enemy, then the circumstances changed and people started tasting human flesh. However, nowdays, thanks to the human rights and well classified laws Cannibalism is less notable than ever, but that doesn't necessarly mean that there are no Cannibals. They still exist in some villages mainly in Tailand where the human flesh can be presented as a main dish in some restaurants (cookers deal only with corpses, they don't kill). Besides, human flesh can be found in canned foods also.

Sorry for talking a lot. i've fair documents (Pic, dox, vid) about this topic in case anyone wanted to know more.

Thanks for the post. very Interesting!
louli
louli

Back to top Go down

Post by pass*word Tue Feb 22 2011, 20:32

thx louli! i appreciate ur answer, besides i didnt have these info, so it's kind of u to mention that Smile
and plz i am interested in this subject, if u can , just post sth abt it ok Smile
thx again
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by flouna Tue Mar 01 2011, 19:50

Thanks Louli! I remember that nice presentation!! You made us all astounished, and the pictures!!!!Send them to "mot de passe" to check them, she'll never ask about them again!! lol!
flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum