Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.
Laghouat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marie's suggestion, make an In Sync story !

+2
TheWolf
The Catalyst
6 posters

Go down

Marie's suggestion, make an In Sync story ! Empty Marie's suggestion, make an In Sync story !

Post by The Catalyst Thu Jul 21 2011, 02:43

Marie suggested an idea, that I personally loved. She was pointing out that one of us picks up a starting for a story that we are going to finish simultaneously.

There is only one rule that you might wanna take into consideration, the ideas of the story should be based on the previous ones that the prior member is trying to afford, at a standstill NOT to get confused, and so, breaking away of the story line. Sounds complex ?!, I'm sure you'll learn outta possession of your own mistakes. Don't be shy, and give it a try !

Allow me to take first step!. Wish me luck ! Smile

Occupying a lot of hours at home, not getting out of it, made me so bloody dolorous. I live with my Mom, she is a lovely lady, though things wouldn't go as expected, she was divorced. My Dad decided to marry another woman. He was so sure it was the best for both. I never hated him for that, or leaving me absolutely clueless without a father, as long as we can handle ourselves. I don't have any brothers or sisters. My name is Price, grandpa hated the name, maybe because he used to be named like that. The last couple of months were the longest in my life, as we moved in to another house, it wasn't conclusively easy for me to base in. I tried to hatch some new ideas to elapse time, it doesn't usually offer anything. I tried to listen to music, play games, and watch movies, but the same feeling that I got the moment I first stepped in here was stretching in. My new mission is to find something that can bail me out of this boredom, and I'm sure it won't be as easy as my first grade exams ...
The Catalyst
The Catalyst

Back to top Go down

Marie's suggestion, make an In Sync story ! Empty Re: Marie's suggestion, make an In Sync story !

Post by TheWolf Fri Jul 22 2011, 21:40

That is really wonderful idea, thank you again Marie and you too Cata for the first attempt, though it seems like " Salma va a l'ecol" story lool Just kidding....Here is my attempt...

So one day my uncle came home, he looked at me
with a pity sight and asked me why you are sad handsome child? I replied: “How you want
me looks like uncle? As you see I want somebody take me out from this muddy
sea, somebody take me high and change my tiring destiny”. Very quickly he
answered me, let’s go for hunting trip, you may love this and you become like
me. I said” Hunting uncle? I’m still fourteen years old, and I don’t think my
mother would allow me”. With low voice he said again: “let’s keep this secret
between me and you”. I couldn’t move my tongue, I smiled and decided to go...
TheWolf
TheWolf

Back to top Go down

Marie's suggestion, make an In Sync story ! Empty Re: Marie's suggestion, make an In Sync story !

Post by flouna Sat Jul 23 2011, 23:08

Hello everyone,
even Im not that good skillful writer who has a wild imagination, lm gonna give it a shot Smile

I woke up that morning with a wide smile on my face. Even I was not excited, I was energetic because of the change idea by accompanying my uncle. I said to my self :"Finally Im going to break this killer routine". It was 07.00 pm, I opened the window of my room and the sun of the Fall sent its glow all over it. Unlike the usual, I peapared my self with a complete passion, and a lively willingness. I almost jumped from the up stairs, mother was extremly surprised :" Oh Price, all this joy because you're going with your uncle? If I knew, I would asked him to take you for a walk long ago!". Mother didn't know we were going to hunt on mountains, she would absolutly refuse that; she used to tell me that I am the only one she cares about in this life, she over protected me. We sat around the table to have breakfast, I was eatting in a hurry, mother was looking at me and smiling; I didn't see mother's charming smile for a while, she was happy I could find somthing to cheer me up, and I felt that. " Hold on son, your uncle will wait for you, besides......", and the door was knocked before she finishes her talk. I run to the door.......
flouna
flouna

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki_abl Fri Aug 19 2011, 01:00

……….. and I opened it, surprisingly it was not my uncle behind the door but our new neighbors’ daughter coming to ask help for their removals. At first I thought “thanks god I’m leaving for a trip” but when I looked again at her I had my mind blown by her smile, her hair, her eyes however there was something wrong in her eyes as if all the sadness in the world was confined in her heart and that her eyes were the windows that give to others a glimpse at it. Before I had the chance to say anything my uncle actually came and “saved me” I guess from helping them. Then I went in the car waiting for my uncle to start the trip, looking at the girl grabbing boxes labeled “Fragile” in their house with shining smile drawn on her face and a consuming darkness coming out of her eyes. When arriving at the gates of the forest I regretted coming because all the change that I needed was in a form of new people in my neighborhood as all that I could think of was her

Zaki_abl

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catalyst Thu Sep 29 2011, 10:47

The sky was full of clouds. Though it was surprisingly hot as we leant forward into forest. Maybe because it rained in forest, it usually happen short while after raining. As we sprinted faster in the car, the sky seemed so vivid, that I could possibly think that clouds were not moving. Neither were we. it was the sky. We reached a place far from sight. However, it didn't look so promising, assuming that we were there to hunt. It was a dead spot, except for the trees of course, that most entirely looked terrifying with the sound of the wind in its usual walkthrough through holes. The sound was striking from everywhere. As if the wind didn't have a straight alley. It wasn't as awkward as the silence, that was heeded every now and then the wind blows and stopps. It was so, for a while. Untill my uncle alerted: "Strange! There must be something wrong". In a fuzzy violation of nature's most regular rules, the clouds were moving against the wind's movement. Something my father used to tell me, if so happened, then you must take a full caution. For a big storm might take a place. "Uncle!..", I prompted "I think it's time to get out of here!"
The Catalyst
The Catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by marie_pokora Tue Nov 01 2011, 15:36

waw so cool u already made quite a long story I'm happy that some of you found it to be a good idea Smile my turn

..... but it was too late the storm was heading towards us and the car was stuck in the mud, the only way that could lead my uncle and I out of this misery was to run as fast as we could into the deep forst with that scary trees, myself who was that into religion began to pray from the bottom of my heart in order to save our lifes and start running. After few minutes I was ruinning out of breath and suddenly flash commenced to pop in front of me, and my uncle screamed at me " what are you doing, run we don't have time the storm is catching up on us", I could not anwser him as I had a hard time getting air into my lungs. all this comotion distracted my attention so I fell down and my head hit the trunk of a tree, the impact to so hard on my head that it took me several minutes to get back to normal and coming out of nowhere a person gave me hand but i could not see who it was ....
marie_pokora
marie_pokora

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinda Thu Jan 26 2012, 16:18

... When I woke up, everything around me was quite different than it was in the elapsed twenty minutes. The sky was serene and so clear, the breeze was so sweet shaking the dense leaves of that willow tree I was lying beneath. I could see the sun beams from between the branches appearing and disappearing as if playing with the tree hide and seek. The air was pregnant with a sharp odour of the wet dust mixing with another scent I couldn't recognize. I couldn't imagine how that boisterous weather became after that fierce storm. It was so calm and tranquil as if it vented a burden. It was like what happens to a man after passing by a wave of ire, or like a child after witnessing a crisis of crying, or like a distraught woman after shedding some hot tears!
I roved my eyes around to see a man sitting on a small rock nearby. At the first glimpse, I thought he was a vagrant but after a while I recognized that I was erroneous in my assumption for the opulent clothes the man was wearing denoted that he wasn't a wanderer as I thought.
With heavy steps I tottered the manward in the hope of finding answers for the questions which rushed to my mind after seeing all that. I ...
Chinda
Chinda

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki_abl Tue Aug 14 2012, 04:51

I was willing to urge the man to respond to my inquires, but after a moment spent staring at the man's face I renounced asking about anything that had to do with what happen and solely beg for my way home. Around me was quiet, too quiet, as if plants had ceased breathing, animal had disappeared. It seemed that the only soul near by was that of the man. After several times of me attempting to make contact with the latter, in vain, I tried to look for a road leading me to a familiar scenery also in vain. The only road close brought me back to where the man stood every time I took that path. I started to grow scared and intrigued toward what was happening possibly to me , have I gone insane, mad , am I sick, dying or the world just is about to end ...

Zaki_abl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down