Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Laghouat
Hello dear user, we will be honored to have you joining our community, so would you please register.We look forward to providing you with every thing you need to grow up your knowledge,Students in any section may use this forum to post questions about assignments, ask for advice or information, and to discuss general content related issues,We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you are not yet.....A special thanks, Admin.
Laghouat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

here some jokes

3 posters

Go down

here some jokes Empty here some jokes

Post by harrachi Fri Jan 21 2011, 19:02

A boy or a girl
A: Just look at that young person with the short hair and blue jeans. Is it a boy or a girl?
B: It's a girl. She's my daughter.
A: Oh, I'm sorry, sir. I didn't know that you are her father.
B: I'm not. I'm her mother

It hearts
A man goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor, wherever I touch, it hurts."
The doctor asks, "What do you mean?"
The man says, "When I touch my shoulder, it really hurts. When I touch my knee - OUCH! When I touch my forehead, it really, really hurts."
The doctor says, "I know what's wrong with you. You've broken your finger!"
harrachi
harrachi

Back to top Go down

here some jokes Empty Re: here some jokes

Post by pass*word Sat Jan 22 2011, 19:50

lol! what a joke!i mean the second one !
pass*word
pass*word

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahmoud Sat Jan 22 2011, 20:56

so funny the second one lol!
Mahmoud
Mahmoud

Back to top Go down

Post by harrachi Wed Jan 26 2011, 11:21

thanx